One of the most important factors when running a post on social media platforms like Facebook is to use a catchy and engaging image when planning your post.
A picture is said to be more than a thousand words, so it is always advisable to use an original, informative images when auto posting to Facebook groups.
A high percentage of your audience will not read the text of your post not until they get attracted to the image (s) that comes with it.
However, many users find it difficult to add an image to post when scheduling their posts on Pilot Poster. In this article, we’ll be guiding you on how to add an image to your post if you are among those finding it difficult to add image to a post.
Note: The current version of Pilot Poster supports Multiple images in a post. You can take advantage of this feature and add up to 6 images in a single post.
How to Add Image to a Post
When preparing your post to schedule to Facebook Groups and you’ll like to add an image to the post, you have two options available to you, Pilot Poster Image uploader and Image Hosting Services or Image URL.
1. Pilot Poster Image Uploader
To add your post image using the Pilot Poster Image uploader, follow the steps below;
- Click on the Upload button on the image field (As shown in the image below)
- The Media Library dialog will pop up, Click on the Upload button (See Image below), select the image you’ll like to use from your computer, and click ok.
- Now DOUBLE CLICK on the just uploaded image to insert it into the post. The image will automatically show up on the preview panel.
Drop your comments below if you still have any issues relating to adding images to your posts.
2. Image Hosting Services or Image URL
This method is as simple as the first, it requires you to host the image with a third party service like imgur.com or any other related services, or using the URL of an image you already have on your website.
To use an Image hosting service (we’ll be using pictr.com in this guide);
- Goto www.pictr.com
- Click on the Start Uploading button.
- Select the Image from your PC and Click the Upload Button
- Right Click on the Uploaded Image and Copy Image Address
- Paste the Copied URL into Pilot Poster Image Field
3. Using the Image From your Website (Or Any Website)
If you already have images on your website or you want to use an image from any other site, all you need to do is;
- Locate the image of your choice
- Right Click on the Image and Copy Image Address
- Paste the copied link into Pilot Poster Image field.
4. Using Images From Google Images
To use pictures from Google Images, follow the steps below;
- Goto https://images.google.com/
- Enter your Search Query
- Click on the Image of your choice, Right Click and Copy Image Address
- Paste the Copied URL in Pilot Poster’s Image Field.
Same Methods applies to Videos
Above are the three available methods for adding images to your Facebook posts.