Step 1: Change your PilotPoster Timezone
First step is to change your timezone in your PilotPoster account to make sure your postings work fine on your time.
Go to Settings > General Settings and select your timezone in the Timezone field and click save changes.
Steps 2: Go to Manage Accounts Page on PilotPoster
Go to Facebook > Manage Accounts page on PilotPoster to add your Facebook account to the app.
Click on the + icon to add your Facebook account. You’ll see the below window.
Step 3: Add Facebook account using the Cookie method
You can share posts on your managed as well as member groups, own pages, and accounts using the cookie method.
Some advice before you get started:
- Don’t use newly created Facebook accounts. Facebook will probably block these users to prevent spammers and bots;
- Don’t use URL shortener services;
- Use a private proxy for your country;
- Don’t spam.
Follow the steps to add an account using the cookie method:
Open the browser in the Incognito mode;
Click the “Ctrl” + “Shift” + “n” keys for opening Incognito tab in Chrome
Click the “Ctrl” + “Shift” + “p” keys for opening Incognito tab in Firefox
- Log in to your Facebook account;
- Open the Inspect element panel by clicking the F12 key or right-click and select Inspect element;
- Go to the Application tab within the Inspect element panel and click the Cookies menu.
- Copy the c_user and xs cookie values and close the incognito tab without logging out of your account. If you log out, you will need to get new cookie values again;
Google Chrome Instructions
That’s it. Your Facebook account is connected!