Posting to Facebook groups is one of the most powerful things to do to market your business, get instant customers to any business, get your business noticed, or to earn quick bucks with various marketing ways.
But are you constantly getting banned or blocked from posting to groups? If so, here are some tips for you to prevent these issues.
How to Not Get Banned or Blocked posting to Facebook Groups:
- If you are posting in a group that is country centric, use an appropriate name that is familiar to those in that country. For example, if you are posting to a group named ‘Real Estate New York’ and your name is Asian or African, that might not make sense and get you banned from the group instantly.
- Use appropriate names for your fake accounts, don’t use two first names in your accounts. If your account is named Greg Charles, admin will instantly see it as a red flag.
- Don’t spam, post your content smartly. Post your content to appropriate groups. Be mindful that admins are there to prevent spam, so you should not look like a spammer to prevent being blocked.
- Do not post the same thing multiple times, and don’t post the same thing to multiple groups. If you are posting to multiple groups, always keep changing a few things in your message, and don’t post the same thing to the same group again and again, give it a few days and change it to not post the same thing over and over again.
- Don’t link to a Telegram group or Whatsapp group, etc. as that can get you banned instantly.
- If the group is based on a certain area, make that location your area on your Facebook profile.
- Do not post affiliate links in the group, instead, link to a landing page.
- Do not use a popular city as your location as it’s being used by most fake accounts, use a small city that makes more sense to admins.
- Before you start joining groups and start posting, add content and friends to your Facebook account as many high quality groups have admins that review these things to prevent spam on the groups.
- Be interactive with other group members, like and comment on their posts frequently to see engaging and real.
- Follow up on responses to your Facebook group posts.
- Use images in your postings, but make sure your images are relevant to your posts and use professional images. If you are a PilotPoster user, you can request a high-quality image for your business postings for free from here.
- If you are posting your website link, make sure your site shows appropriate thumbnail images, title, description, etc. by running your site through https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/
- Use the ‘3 to 1’ Program for posting. For every 1 marketing post, make sure to post 3 non-marketing posts so you will be seen as a real interactive person and not just a spammy account.
- When you are trying to join a group that asks to answer some questions, answer them appropriately. Answer the question on how the admins will perceive it rather than standard answers.
- Post to appropriate groups. If you are posting about Watches in a group related to Furniture, you are wasting your time.
Summery is this, come up as a real person who has an interest in the groups content and is not only there to market own products and you will have a better chance of not being blocked and get better results.
Do you have any more suggestions for everyone? Post them in comments below!
Leave a Reply